Contact Jonny about this role
Business Development Executive
- Based in Yeadon
- Up to £25,000 pa DOE
- Uncapped Commission (OTE £32,000 – £37,000)
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Plan
- Additional Company Benefits
We’re searching for an ambitious and motivated individual who is keen to start a career within sales. You will be articulate and confident in building relationships with prospective clients; organised with a methodical approach to lead generation; possess a hunger and determination to succeed and progress within a target driven environment. This role would suit individuals with prior experience in a call centre or telephone-based environment.
We would love to hear from people who:
- Have exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Have previous experience in a telephone-based role.
- Are highly organised and able to manage a changing workload and multitask effectively.
- Can display excellent commercial and business acumen; the ability to understand products and businesses whilst recognising patterns and opportunities within organisations.
- Can display excellent customer service ability as all times.
- Possess an enthusiastic and inquisitive nature.
- Are motived to learn and develop a successful career in sales.
- Are target driven; able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Are highly IT literate and proficient in the use of social media as a tool to assist with your sales activity.
- Are a strong team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
You will play a pivotal part of this growth by actively seeking out new business leads and opportunities for our client’s full range of solutions. You will achieve this by researching and engaging with potential clients, developing excellent working relationships, and gaining a solid understanding of clients’ interests and future goals. Your aim will be to gain commitment from prospective clients and arrange for a member of the BDM team to attend a mutually agreed meeting. You will be influential in diversifying our client’s customer base and will be encouraged to explore new industries with the ultimate aim of providing more opportunities to connect with new prospects and clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching prospective B2B clients to evaluate needs and promote our client’s products and services.
- Proactively engaging with and building excellent working relationships with potential new clients.
- Planning and booking quality sales appointments into the relevant BDM diaries.
- Accurately recording all communications and sales records on internal CRM and ensuring smooth transition of information to the BDM team.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Business Development team to provide feedback and insight from meetings attended.
- Researching new industries and potential areas of success to promote our client’s product range.
- Utilising a variety of tools and methods, including industry publications and social media platforms to develop a substantial list of potential clients.
Our client is a leading provider of loyalty and incentive packages. Their comprehensive reward schemes and bespoke solutions are designed to help businesses achieve objectives such as driving sales and profit growth, generating customer engagement, raising brand awareness and increasing employee motivation. Their team of experts are dedicated to providing clients with a full and efficient service, from insights, design, and strategy, through to full project management and reporting. We have been tasked with searching for Business Development Executives to join their growing team and play an integral part in their continued success.
This is an exciting opportunity for driven, motivated and intelligent individuals who are searching for a new challenge, to join a company where you will be rewarded with clear and significant development and career progression opportunities. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Julian Williams directly on 07375 675 049 / 07946 090 917 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.