Contact Jonny about this role
Business Development Executive
- Based in Wetherby
- £23,000 pa
- Uncapped Commission
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of tracking and security solutions designed to protect assets within the construction sector. With 15 years’ experience in the telematics industry, our client has built a solid reputation for reducing theft, improving efficiency and ultimately, increasing profit for their wide range of customers. As a result of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for a Business Development Executive to join their team and assist in driving the organisation forwards.
Working collaboratively with the Business Development and Field Sales teams, this role plays an integral part in our client’s success and overall growth. In this role, the successful candidate will actively research and qualify new business lead and opportunities. You will be required to engage with new potential clients and develop excellent working relationships whilst identifying their business needs and securing commitment to an arranged appointment. You will be joining an energetic and driven team where you will be encouraged to develop and provided the tools to build a successful sales career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching prospective clients and following up on leads to evaluate needs and promote our client’s service.
- Conducting inbound/outbound sales calls to existing and prospecting contacts.
- Securing, planning, and booking appointments for the Field Sales Managers.
- Achieving and exceeding targets by securing new business opportunities.
- Achieving minimum daily call KPI targets.
- Accurately recording all communications and sales records on internal CRM, ensuring smooth transition of information to Field Sales team.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking attitude.
- Motivated and self-driven; able to work towards targets and KPIs.
- Excellent business and commercial acumen; the ability to understand products and businesses whilst recognising opportunities within organisations.
- A natural ability to engage and build rapport with people via telephone.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who has experience in a customer service or telephone-based environment to join an energetic team where you will be encouraged to develop. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.