This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Exeter / Surrounding Areas – field based
- £25,000 – £30,000pa, DOE Plus Commission (OTE £57k)
- Company Van + fuel card + Premier Inn Account
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Excellent Training
Our client is a leading distributor of premium automotive maintenance equipment and a provider of essential support services and training in the UK & Ireland. The business has continued to enjoy year on year success, and as part of its strategy to increase market share, it is growing the Sales team to include Exeter and the surrounding area.
There is an already established client base of both premium automotive blue-chip organisations and smaller independent workshops in the area so this appointment will maintain and build on existing relationships and will seek to create more by proactively identifying new opportunities in their designated geographical territory.
Our ideal candidate…
Will be fanatical about cars and the automotive industry with the ‘drive’ to join an organisation that provides high-end products and premium services. Your role will be field based within the local region, with the opportunity to talk to individuals who share the same interests. You will follow up leads from Head Office, as well as initiating business through developing contacts using various methods. Additionally, you will strive to develop excellent customer relationships whilst promoting ‘word of mouth’ sales opportunities.
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, execute the strategic Sales plan to achieve the sales targets.
- Ensure the ‘Customer Experience’ is first class, seeking regular formal feedback to demonstrate progress.
- ‘Live’ and communicate the organisation’s value proposition and processes through detailed proposals and presentations.
- Create a forecast and annual sales plan for the geographical region in order to track progress and implement timely corrective action where appropriate.
- Work proactively with the central Sales roles to deliver sales opportunities in the areas of OE, National Accounts and Factors.
- Take responsibility for developing product knowledge, and ensure it complies with the matrix expectations at all times.
- Take responsibility for achieving and developing Sales competencies and ensure it complies with the matrix at all times.
- Actively use and feedback on all the Sales tools launched by the central team.
- Work closely with the Install team to ensure all relevant information is provided to work efficiently.
- Delivering the equipment/service Sales target for the Exeter geographical area.
Skills & Requirements…
- A genuine interest in cars/the automotive industry is essential.
- Previous experience in a customer service/sales role.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to convert sales and self-driven in order to consistently hit set targets.
- Ideally a Full clean UK Drivers License, no more than 3 points
This is a genuine opportunity to join a premium automotive maintenance organisation with colleagues who share the passion for the industry, and with the prospect of excellent earning potential. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.