Contact Sophie about this role
- Up to £35,000pa DOE
- Excellent company benefits
- Firm committed to remaining independent
Taking on a varied portfolio of SME clients, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing client-relationships and productivity levels whilst also delivering an exceptional audit and assurance service. You will be responsible for overseeing the audit process, delivering management reports and recommendations to clients, and maintaining technical standards.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and delivering high quality audit and assurance services, including preparing and reviewing audit plans.
- Identifying ways to maximise the relationship with the client and delivering added value where necessary.
- Ensuring audit documentation meets the highest standards, reviewing financial statements to ensure they comply with relevant regulations.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Audit experience in a senior capacity within an accountancy firm.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- A strong work ethic with commitment to delivering an excellent service.
- An innate drive to ensure the value and integrity of the business is always upheld.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
Our client is a very well-established accountancy firm offering pro-active and practical solutions to help their clients achieve their objectives. The firm’s independent and director-lead approach ensures clients receive advice they can rely on and trust. There is a very strong audit heritage with clients spread across the North of England; these include some of the top high-growth corporates in the region and a diverse range of sectors including manufacturers, professional services firms, on-line operators, and academies.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to add value to our client’s business, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier on 07956 214 241 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.