Contact Jonny about this role
- Bingley – Bradford
- Office Based – Flexibility with Some Remote Working Available
- £32,000 – £40,000 pa, Dependent on Experience
- 35 hours per week + Paid Overtime
- Excellent Development Opportunities
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established and highly respected Yorkshire-based charted accountancy practice. They are an innovative and dynamic firm who work with a diverse range of clients across a variety of sectors. Providing exceptional support from statutory audits through to full accountancy and tax services, including payroll, wealth management, growth and advisory services, this firm has gone from strength to strength and has established a strong reputation and excellent relationships with clients. As such, we have now been tasked with searching for an Audit Senior to join their growing team.
We are searching for an Audit Senior to take responsibility of a diverse portfolio of clients and conduct & manage all audit fieldwork, alongside preparation of financial statements for non-audit clients. You will be provided with this portfolio of clients, and as such will be expected to establish and nurture excellent relationships. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to collaborate with directors on a range of advisory projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, controlling, and conducting audit fieldwork for a wide range of clients across various industries.
- Leading on all audit and accounts services for a portfolio of owner-managed businesses, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and identifying areas for improvement.
- Undertaking completion and reviews of audit and accounts files.
- Preparation of statutory accounts; including consolidations and cash flow statements.
- Developing and nurturing excellent working relationships with clients, ensuring exceptional service delivery and satisfaction.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations, ensuring compliance with tax regulations.
Our ideal candidate will be able to display previous success in a similar independent accounting firm. You will ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified, however we would be open to speaking to individuals qualified by experience. We’re searching for an individual with strong communication skills who is confident in building working relationships with clients at all levels. You will be keen to work in a dynamic team and possess and strong desire to assist, coach and develop team members.
We would love to speak to candidates who can display the following:
- Previous demonstrable experience in an independent accounting firm environment.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills with a genuine interest in making a positive contribution.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactively address challenges.
This if a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior or Audit and Accounts professional to join a firm where you will be given exposure to a fantastic range of clients and industries, whilst provided with all the tools to grow and progress your career. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.