ERP Support Consultant – iPaaS
- Based in Leeds
- Up to £35,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Excellent Development Opportunities
- Employee Health Cash Plan
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company and work directly under the Technical Director. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Technical Consultants on the installation of our client’s fully adaptable integration system, whilst working on support tickets and collaborating with development, support, and implementation teams. You will be expected to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, whilst always maintaining fantastic client and colleague relationships. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a solid technical background that is searching for a new and exciting challenge.
Our ideal candidate will have gained experience supporting and troubleshooting a business-critical software and gained exposure to ERP solutions. You will be proficient in providing end-to-end support and developed a thorough understanding of SQL Server queries. Ideally, you will possess an understanding of XML and XSLT, alongside EDI standards and systems.
We would love to hear from candidates who possess…
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a business-critical back-office software in a customer facing environment.
- A good understanding of end-to-end support processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience of SQL Server queries.
- Experience supporting ERP solutions, specifically in supply chain aspects.
- Understanding and experience of XML and XSLT language, along with XPATH.
- Experience of EDI standards and systems (Desirable).
- Basic understanding of SOAP and REST web services (Desirable).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our client’s integration solutions installation process and its surrounding technologies.
- Logging new calls and resolving queries whilst liaising with 2nd line support team.
- Using XSLT for data mapping.
- TCP/IP based protocols for exchanging data such as; HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP, SMTP, AS2.
- Dealing with SQL queries.
- Windows scripting and scheduling tools.
- Completing project admin, as and when required.
- Assisting and performing in upgrades on our client’s integration solution.
- Raising licenses and quotes.
- Updating Salesforce with relevant PO, Schedules, and TaskRay.
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams, including Support, Development and Consultancy teams.
Our client is a well-established provider of integration software and services, who have developed a fully adaptable solution, designed to integrate systems, improve efficiency, and increase productivity of their client’s businesses. Their solution focuses around connecting multiple technologies to facilitate quick data exchange in order to automate workflow and streamline their clients’ operations. Due to their organic growth, we are now searching for a Support Consultant to join their growing team with the aim of achieving their ambitions to become the go-to integration partner for the ERP market.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a demonstrable technical background that is looking for the next step in their career. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0161 960 0376.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.