Contact Sophie about this role
Accounts Assistant – FTC
- Harrogate – Hybrid working
- Up to £24,000pa DOE
- Free on-site parking / Excellent transport links
- Maternity Cover
You will join and be an integral part of an established finance department, and will work alongside the existing team, taking responsibility for maintaining the company purchase ledger and providing general support to the finance team. There are elements of communication with external providers and partners within this role, as well as liaising with the internal stakeholders of the business, so being a confident communicator is an essential characteristic for our ideal candidate.
- Raise purchase orders and process purchase invoices.
- Process weekly payments runs and statement reconciliations.
- Process month end management accounts.
- Post outgoing bank payments.
- Act as a point of contact for external and internal stakeholders, dealing with any queries.
- Ad-hoc purchase and sales ledger tasks.
- Providing support to the wider financial department across group companies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience within a finance role is essential.
- IT proficient including Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to work independently with high attention to detail, whilst also contributing to the wider function.
Our client is a market leader within the supportive housing sector, providing innovative and invaluable solutions for their clients. Their expertise covers facilities management, health & safety, property management as well as soft-services resources. Partnered with nationwide registered charities and providers, they are committed to providing high quality support to their tenants to promote their independence and enhance their wellbeing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive finance department within a company that prides itself on its culture and has strong growth and improvement plans for 2023. If you believe that you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier on 07956 214 241 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.