Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £20,000 – £25,000 pa basic (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Performance Related Bonus Structure (following successful completion of probation)
- Uncapped & Transparent Monthly Commission Structure (following successful completion of formal and paid for qualification)
- Based in Leeds (free parking)
- Flexible working options
- Company Benefits
Now in our 6th year, Marmion has established itself as a trusted provider of personal, professional, and ethical permanent recruitment and consultancy services to both candidates and employers. Based in Leeds but serving our clients across the UK, we are now in a period of expansion and with a rapidly growing and guaranteed pipeline of work, we are now able to create a great job opportunity for someone who has a genuine interest in developing a career in our dynamic and progressive industry.
This is an essential role within our team and whilst you can be assured of our ongoing commitment to your training and development needs, we are seeking an individual who is a definite team player, has a keen eye for detail, is well organised and is equally determined to help us all to achieve Marmion’s business objectives. Ideally you will either be a graduate with work experience gained during your degree course or post-graduation or will be educated to A Level and will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience, ideally in a recruitment, business, or professional services related role.
Having continued to successfully operate throughout the pandemic, we have ambitious plans for Marmion’s future and in order to achieve our vision we recognise how important it is to increase our current team of 7 to ensure we continue delivering a seamless and high-quality level of service to both candidates and employers. We plan to at least double the size of our recruitment delivery team by the end of 2022, so you will have the opportunity to grow your role in either recruitment consultancy, resourcing or business development. Whichever route suits you best will be encouraged through qualification, which will initially be achieved by completing an apprenticeship scheme. All Marmion employees are qualified in their areas of expertise and we will invest in continued professional development as your role evolves.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Supporting the Recruitment Consultants with their daily activity.
- Placing and posting of all job advertising across a range of medias, monitoring and thereafter screening responses.
- Accurately recording all information and ensuring that the CRM/associated recruitment administration is kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Developing a sound understanding of relevant sectors by researching, attending industry relevant events, and keeping up to date with news updates.
- Supporting the Recruitment Business Manager with operational support, i.e. facilities, supply ordering, travel arrangements, diary management, etc.
- Identifying and researching prospective clients and sourcing sales data/leads for our Business Development Consultant.
- Acting as a point of contact and working closely with our digital marketing agency to support them with any website/social media related activity.
- Drafting informative and high-quality job advertising copy to use across a range of medias (training will be provided).
- Successfully managing recruitment assignments by assessing candidate suitability via various screening and assessment methods (training will be provided).
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates and providing consultative advice where necessary (this will come as your role evolves).
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND CORE CHARACTERISTICS
We would like to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- A genuine interest in the business and economic community, both local and global.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly IT literate (e.g. Microsoft Office, CRM’s, etc.).
- Can proactively maximise on opportunities to drive sales activity.
- A confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- High levels of attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
- Self-starters – can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have an ability to multitask and prioritise their workload.
- Excellent organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
At Marmion, we invest heavily in our people and are fully committed to providing all staff with ongoing training opportunities, be they formal or informal. You will receive on-the-job training in the first few months and ongoing mentoring throughout. All relevant industry or role specific exams will also be paid for. In return, you will receive a competitive and transparent remuneration package and as the business’s success will also depend on your own personal performance, which naturally impacts on the rest of the team achieving and exceeding their targets, bonuses will be offered whilst becoming qualified. If you have the relevant experience and would like to join us at an exciting time of our growth journey, please apply today or call Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160.