Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Leeds – Hybrid (office/remote)
- £30,000 – £35,000 pa, DOE + Uncapped Monthly Commission + Bonuses
- 25 Days Holiday (+ 1 per year of service, up to 30 Days) + 1 Birthday Day
- Company Benefits – Private Healthcare, Active Social Calendar, Training & Career Development, Company Pension, Free Parking
Marmion has established itself as a trusted provider of personal, professional, and ethical permanent recruitment services. Based in Leeds but supporting businesses throughout the UK, we have built our reputation by connecting with the people who use our service to ensure they know us as individuals too. As a result of a lot of hard work and ethical effort, the team we have built is growing. They are a group of really great people who we’ve trained, mentored, and put through their exams, ensuring they will have a long and successful career in an industry that gives us a lot of job satisfaction.
We are searching for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant who has gained 2-3 successful years on a permanent placement desk, ideally within sales, technology or executive/managerial recruitment, however we are open to various commercial sectors. The successful candidate will be provided with all the necessary tools, resources and support to ensure you continue to deliver the type of service you know is best for your client, be that an employer or candidate.
Your duties will include the following:
- Identifying prospective clients and successfully building a profitable recruitment desk.
- Drafting informative and high-quality job advertising copy to use across a range of medias.
- Successfully managing recruitment assignments by assessing candidate suitability via various screening and assessment methods.
- Networking (face to face and remotely) to build exposure of the Marmion brand as well as your own personal brand as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates and providing consultative advice where necessary.
- Accurately recording all information and ensuring that the CRM/associated administration is kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Developing a sound understanding of relevant sectors by researching, attending industry relevant events, and keeping up to date with news updates.
- Mentoring or Assisting Trainee Recruitment Consultants where necessary.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
We would like to hear from Recruitment Consultants with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- We value drive, experience, skills and abilities as well as the determination to succeed over specific qualifications so are happy to receive applications from anyone with 2-3 years’ experience in the recruitment industry.
- A genuine interest in the business and economic community, both local and global.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong natural negotiation skills – can spot an opportunity in both social and business settings.
- Can proactively maximise on opportunities to drive sales activity.
- Demonstrable sales and account management experience and can provide evidence of success and achievement in their career to date.
- A confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Self-starters – can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have an ability to multitask and prioritise their workload.
- Excellent organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
At Marmion, we invest heavily in our people and are fully committed to providing all staff with ongoing training and development opportunities. In return, you will receive a competitive and transparent renumeration package and will be provided with flexible working options. As the role is target driven, progression largely depends on achieving/exceeding set targets.
So, if you’re a 360 Recruitment Consultant searching for a different type of recruitment agency in which you will not only be rewarded through job satisfaction and personal development, can develop great business relationships and often friendships along the way whilst providing you with the opportunity to have sustainable financial security, please get in touch with Matt Pallister on 07943 710 160 or Janet McGlaughlin on 07974 366 140.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.