Sales Development Representative
- Leeds – Hybrid (remote/office)
- £30,000 – £35,000 pa, DOE + Uncapped Monthly Commission + Bonuses
- 25 Days Holiday (+ 1 per year of service, up to 30) + 1 Birthday Day
- Company Benefits – Private Healthcare, Active Social Calendar, Training & Career Development, Company Pension, Free Parking
Marmion has established itself as a trusted provider of personal, professional, and ethical permanent Recruitment and Consultancy services to both candidates and employers. Based in Leeds, but serving our clients across the UK, we have ambitious growth plans, and the success of this will be determined by bringing the right people into our Leeds operation to help us move forward with that vision. We recognise that to reach more people, we need to increase our sales activity.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and results-driven sales individual to join our growing team. The main objective of this role is to secure new business opportunities, increase our client portfolio and sales revenue. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our growth strategy for 2023 and beyond, this will be achieved by identifying, researching, and approaching organisations with the end-goal of securing qualified appointments to generate new business for our recruitment delivery team.
Your key responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Identify and research new prospect leads.
- Prospecting new clients via the phone, email, LinkedIn, social media and networking events.
- Effectively & efficiently follow up all business development activity.
- Conduct new business meetings with appointed appropriate colleague.
- Measuring success of new business meetings by securing agreed terms, or vacancies brought on.
- Build excellent working relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain a healthy, ongoing pipeline of business, and providing consultative advice where necessary.
- Work with our digital agency partner to draft informative copy to use across a range of medias to build the exposure of Marmion’s and your own personal brand.
- Accurately record all activity and information on the CRM, ensuring all associated administration is kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Develop a sound understanding of relevant sectors by researching, attending industry relevant events, and keeping up to date with news updates.
- Engaging in and contributing towards internal and external training to help strengthen and achieve your future goals.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
We value drive, experience, skills, and abilities as well as the determination to succeed over specific qualifications so are happy to receive applications from anyone with:
- 3+ years’ demonstrable experience selling B2B services.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong natural negotiation skills – can spot an opportunity in both social and business settings.
- Can proactively maximise on opportunities to drive sales activity.
- Demonstrable sales experience and can provide evidence of success and achievement in their career to date.
- A confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Self-starters – can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have an ability to multitask and prioritise their workload.
- Excellent organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
What we can promise you is this…
- We will continue to offer a service which you will be proud to promote.
- We will provide you with the material and tools to be able to open doors, and plenty of leads to follow in the beginning.
- You will not go in blind, so we will ensure you are given sufficient time to learn and understand exactly what we are offering before you start introducing Marmion, and this training and professional development will be ongoing.
- On top of that, we will pay you a good basic salary as well as a transparent and uncapped commission & bonus structure.
- Furthermore, as you help to grow Marmion, you can grow your own team.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join us at an exciting time of our growth journey, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com, or alternatively call Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.